On Friday afternoon, we invited several friends over to help us "empty" our wine rack. Our movers come in less than 3 weeks. They will not ship any liquids. So we didn't want our beer and wine to go to waste. So we had some friends over for drinks and snacks. It was very casual, but really fun! Thanks everyone for coming over and helping us out!

Delicious Caprese Appetizers I made. I have made them a couple of other ways, but recently found this presentation on Pinterest. I think I like it the best. You can go here to find them!

Pretzels with Hershey Kisses and M&Ms. I have seen this idea from many places around the internet. I decided to give it a try. I thought it would be quick and easy. Well apparently our kisses had been exposed to extreme temperatures and wouldn't melt correctly. I ended up melting the chocolate in a big bowl and doing them all by hand! Needless to say, it wasn't really quick! They tasted yummy, so I guess that is what matters.

Yummy Parmesan Cheese my Friend Brings Me from Italy!
No comments:
Post a Comment