Heidi, I doubt we'll do anything big before we leave. Our packers will be here in less than a month! Abrahm is leaving in May because he has to report to NY then. The kids and I will stay until July. We may make a small trip or two, but I think our traveling days in Europe are over :-(
2 comments:
Beautiful . . . looks nice and relaxing! I am going to miss all your adventures in Europe; any trips in the works before you must leave?
Heidi,
I doubt we'll do anything big before we leave. Our packers will be here in less than a month! Abrahm is leaving in May because he has to report to NY then. The kids and I will stay until July. We may make a small trip or two, but I think our traveling days in Europe are over :-(
Post a Comment