Sunday, March 20, 2011

Virtual Yard Sale 2011

For those of you wanting to shop at the Virtual Yard Sale, you can click on the following link and it will take you there: Virtual Yard Sale 2011. Please let me know if you have an questions or issues. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Amy-- Stephanie here from the old YMCA summer camp Clarksville days :) Looked for you on facebook but couldn't find you so posting here. I haven't checked your blog in a really long time and was cleaning up my bookmarks and saw it so dropped by to see what was new! Looks like you are still enjoying France and OMG I can't believe all the places you've been able to visit - how exciting! We are in the middle of a PCS with a TDY en route- it's CRAZY! Charles returned from home last May from his 3rd deployment then we left Campbell in Sept- went to VA for 6 months- kids and I are in TX visiting family for 4 1/2 months now - Charles will be coming on leave in May then goes TDY to Huntsville, AL till Sept. 2nd- then we head to our next duty station-- Alaksa-- we are SO excited-- our orders say Wainwright and our HHG were sent there to be stored- but his unit says orders will be changing to JBER (Joint Base in Anchorage)-- who knows! Anyways- just wanted to say "hi" and I enjoyed looking through the pics of your journeys in Europe! How much longer will you be there? Take Care!