Sunday, April 18, 2010

And I Am Spent...

I have spent ALL day long today updating the blog. So you guys can quit leaving me nasty messages, notes, and phone calls :-) I am going to warn you now: There are a ton of pictures! Over 250! They will not all load on your computer at the same time. As you scroll down and come to the end just click on "older posts" to see the next page of photos. I have divided them up by days. I have Day 1 to 11. Let me know if you have any issues. Enjoy!


It was an amazing trip and I am just about as exhausted posting all these pictures as I was the day we returned home. Already planning the next adventure... stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Great posts . . . can't believe you got them up so fast too . . . I know how family can be about updates, LOL.

Can't wait to hear about the next adventure . . . our summer plans are questionable with that crazy volcano. I just can't decide what to do . . . sure don't want to pay all that money and get stuck. Hmmmm, big decision.

Thanks for great photos and bringing back some great memories for me too. Now good luck getting back into a routine.