Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Griswolds' (DiMarcos') are Moving to...

Anyone ready to come visit?

We finally recieved orders today. We'll be leaving the US around the middle of July. We're very excited. We have a lot to do to get ready!

4 comments:

Malissa said...

How exciting!!!! I am so Jealous as we are moving back to DC. Hopefully I will get the chance to come and visit, my sister is in Bitburg Germany so you guys will be quite close. and to think one of the slots Dave could have gotten (but didn't want, wasn't the best job) was Belgium!

newmanfamily said...

Glad you have orders! John loved watching the video. We had to do so several times. The boys did so good.

finleyandeddie said...

Awesome! What an adventure for the kids, and the grown-ups as well. Congrats to you guys! Best of Luck! Can't wait for all those incredible pics. . .

Heidi said...

WOW, SUPER COOL! I know you and the kiddos will have a blast! I would love to live back in Europe someday . . . the best years of my life! We are going to be there for a month this summer . . . can't wait to read all the adventures! I keep thinking about trying to get back into the DODDS system . . . maybe we will finally meet across the big pond?