Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 129

Today was a pretty good day. Everyone was feeling pretty well for the most part. Alden is battling some allergy stuff, but hopefully it doesn't get too bad. We went to church to start off the day. Then we came home and ate lunch. After lunch we put Adalee down for a nap and Abrahm called. All is going well with him. He is flying like crazy and is staying so busy. Only about 2 more months until he is home for a visit. Did I mention a year seems like an eternity?

While Adalee was sleeping I really just wanted to rest. She was up some last night as well, so I am still VERY short on sleep. But instead of sleeping we decided to clean the van. It was so messy and dirty. With all 3 kids and a dog it's so hard to keep it clean. We did vaccuum, clean the seats and windows, and wash it. The boys helped me out. To reward them for their hard work, I set up the sprinkler and they had a blast playing in it! I am hesitant to set up a pool for fear that Adalee would somehow get into it. She's a sneaky little thing! So the sprinkler was the best I could do. All three had a blast playing outside. Adalee wasn't so sure about the water at first, but by the end, she thought it was okay. I think she really liked playing with the boys.

After the water fun we all sat on the front porch and ate popcicles. Adalee had her first one and loved it! She at every bite of it. We then went in and played, made dinner, took baths and headed to bed. All three are currently passed out. As soon as I can get the kitchen clean I'll be there myself!


Alden scrubbing his wheel

No comments: