Today was a very busy day. We first went to church. It was a very interesting service. Usually Adalee stays in the nursery, but today they had way too many babies and they were all crying. So I decided to bring Adalee in the sanctuary with me. So for the first half of the service I had all 3 with me. Sitting quietly for that long is not our strong suit. All 3 did pretty well for what they were being asked to do. The boys colored and Adalee ate through most of the service.
After church we went to the Blackhorse to eat. After our last experience at the Blackhorse (remember that whole throwing up thing?), Adam was a little reluctant to go back. But we had a good lunch and everyone ate and no one threw up! So overall a successful lunch.
After lunch we went to the museum. They had a special train exhibit. The admission was free so that was a bonus. They had several tracks set up all over and they all were doing different things. The kids were in awe. We then went to the play rooms for the kids to play. While we were there a friend of Adam's from church showed up, so they had fun playing together.
We then came home and played outside. We did find out some sad news. I looked in our grill and all 5 eggs were gone! There wasn't a trace of them anywhere close. So after researching I decided either another bird or a snake got them. The nest wasn't messed up at all, but the eggs were gone. Since there were no traces of anything, I was leaning toward a snake (which freaked me out). Then as I was looking at the garden across the yard, I found a little blue egg with cracks in it. It looks like a bird came and took them out of the nest and carried them away. We were all a little sad since we were anxiously awaiting for them to hatch. Oh well, I guess the good news is I can grill again. I am heading to the grocery store tomorrow. I'll have to pick up some steaks! First though, I have to clean out the grill. I am definitely not looking foward to that!

Adalee playing at the train table
After church we went to the Blackhorse to eat. After our last experience at the Blackhorse (remember that whole throwing up thing?), Adam was a little reluctant to go back. But we had a good lunch and everyone ate and no one threw up! So overall a successful lunch.
After lunch we went to the museum. They had a special train exhibit. The admission was free so that was a bonus. They had several tracks set up all over and they all were doing different things. The kids were in awe. We then went to the play rooms for the kids to play. While we were there a friend of Adam's from church showed up, so they had fun playing together.
We then came home and played outside. We did find out some sad news. I looked in our grill and all 5 eggs were gone! There wasn't a trace of them anywhere close. So after researching I decided either another bird or a snake got them. The nest wasn't messed up at all, but the eggs were gone. Since there were no traces of anything, I was leaning toward a snake (which freaked me out). Then as I was looking at the garden across the yard, I found a little blue egg with cracks in it. It looks like a bird came and took them out of the nest and carried them away. We were all a little sad since we were anxiously awaiting for them to hatch. Oh well, I guess the good news is I can grill again. I am heading to the grocery store tomorrow. I'll have to pick up some steaks! First though, I have to clean out the grill. I am definitely not looking foward to that!
Adalee playing at the train table

No comments:
Post a Comment