Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Our Big Boy's First Day of Pre-school

Today was Adam's first day of preschool. We actually just enrolled him in this school yesterday and went out and bought all of his supplies last night. He was so excited to shop for a backpack. He was a little confused about how he could go to school though. Everytime he sees a school bus, he asks when he can ride one. I keep telling him he's going to ride one when he's 5 and goes to school. So when I told him he was going to school he kept saying, "But Mommy, I am only 3. I can't go to school until I am 5."

Well we finally convinced him it was okay and he loved it. Abrahm and I dropped him off this morning and he kissed us goodbye and went about his own merry way. Alden was a little disheartened because he couldn't stay though. When I picked him up, he said he had a great time and couldn't wait to go back.

When did my little boy get so big?????


Adam with his brother before we left for his first day of school. Posted by Picasa

No comments: