What a great day we had today. We didn't spent very much time at home, but both boys had fun. We got up early this morning and headed to the doctor. Alden had an appointment to check on his skin. The doctor was pretty good and he gave us some new things to try. Hopefully they'll help. While we were there Adam was super. He sat in his stroller the whole time and waited patiently. I was so proud of him.
Then we were supposed to go to playgroup, but no one showed up, so we ran some errands instead. We went to Fred Meyers and picked up some stuff for Alden the doctor told us to get. Once again both boys were great.
We then headed home for naps. Adam had a good afternoon nap and Alden, well, he slept some. Then we met our friends Tricia and Christopher and Chandler and went to Pioneer Park. We ate dinner, played on the playground, rode the carousel (Adam hated it), rode the train (Adam's favorite) and ate ice cream (a close second!).
We got home kind of late so we were rushing around getting ready for bed. We read our story and then as we were cuddling, Adam said "Mommy I had a fun day." That's the first time he has ever initiated that conversation. I asked him what was so fun and he said "I rode the train" and "Christopher and Chandler played". Then he proceeded to tell me "I want to ride airplane". I told him next week we would. Let's hope he is as excited when the time comes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment