Monday, May 16, 2005

Day #117

We had a good day today. We missed church this morning. The boys had an extremely late night so they needed extra sleep this morning. But we did manage to make it to Sunday Brunch at Pike's. Adam ate everything in sight and Alden slept the whole time.

After brunch we went to the commissary and PX. Mom and Dad shopped while Adam, Alden and I played on the playground (well Adam played, Alden and I just watched!).

This afternoon both boys took good naps and I actually got more quilting done. I have 1/3 of it complete now. Yea!!! Hopefully over the next two days I can finish. We also got to talk to Abrahm a while on line. We haven't gotten to talk this week, so it was nice. He is doing well. He's getting over a stomach bug the rest of the post seems to have. He has flown the past two nights and should have tomorrow off from flying.

Adam is enjoying having his Papaw at his beckon call. They have become instant buddies and spent the day playing. Alden is enjoying Grandma Jean. She is already spoiling him!!!!

No comments: