It's been a hectic couple of days. Yesterday we went to church, PX and Commissary, and Fred Meyers. For all of the running around the boys did really well.
Today they spent the morning with Suzanne while I went to a LOOOOOOOONG meeting! It was a good thing they didn't go along. She said they were angels. I think Peodogi may have been better today as well :) I feel so blessed to have someone I trust take care of them for me.
This afternoon the boys napped while I talked to Abrahm on Web Cam. We had a nice visit. He is doing well. He flew a short mission yesterday. He starts moving offices tomorrow.
Tonight we had a Battalion FRG meeting. We picked up a bucket of chicken from our new KFC and headed there around 6:00. Both boys were pretty good. Those meetings do drive me crazy though. Too many wild and crazy kids.
Not much else to report. I am very tired this evening so I am heading to bed. Will give more details tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment