How is it one little boy can mess up every room in our house? I say that because as I am walking through assessing the damage, it looks like I have something to pick up in every room!!! Good thing he's so cute :)
We had a pretty good day today. Both boys slept until 8:00 this morning!! Alden woke up once at 4:00, but went right back down after eating. I hope this is a trend that continues. So since Adam wasn't going to take a morning nap we were up and out of the house pretty early. We treated ourselves to a breakfast out this morning. Then we headed to the commissary to grocery shop. I should have taken a picture. I somehow managed to hold $130.00 worth of groceries in that double stroller. We are quite the spectacle when we're out. Then we stopped for a few minutes in the indoor playground while I fed Alden. Adam enjoyed climbing on the equipment. The next stop was the PX.
Both boys managed to go down for naps together and I got to talk to Abrahm on the webcam again for over an hour. It was great. At the end of the conversation Adam woke up so he got to see Abrahm too. He was so excited. He kissed the screen several times and typed his own name!!! He even recognized his name when Abrham typed it on the screen. I just think there is one problem with this whole webcam thing. Now I think Adam thinks his daddy is in the computer!! Kids....
Well both boys went down well tonight. Adam at 8:00 and Alden at 9:00. Let's pray for another good evening!!
No comments:
Post a Comment