Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! seems to be the theme of the week. We've had about 3 inches since Sunday and it was still snowing when I looked out the window last. So much for spring! The last couple of days have been pretty good. I didn't write last night because we have been having some posting problems. I have been trying to post pictures tonight, but I am having difficulties. Hopefully I can figure it out. Yesterday we spent the day in meetings. We had and FRG meeting with all the other FRG leaders. Then we had to make the newsletter.We were gone most of the day.
Then last night we had a big battalion potluck/meeting. It went until 9:00!! Adam is in bed no later than 8:00 at night, so it was a little much for him. Although I have to say I was proud of him for being a good listener and playing with his playdough instead of running around while the guest speaker was talking (he spoke for 1 hour!!!)
Both boys slept very well last night. Alden slept from 9:30 until 4:30 and then slept until almost 8:00 this morning and Adam slept until almost 8:00. It was so nice. Hopefully we'll do that again tonight.
This morning we went to playgroup at Gymnastics Inc. Adam had a blast. He loved jumping on the mini trampoline, playing on the see saw, and riding the scooter around the gym. He was so excited to play with his friend Lauren. He even asked for her by name when we were talking about going to play today. After playgroup we came home and the boys took naps.
I got a nice surprise during naptime. I was able to see Abrham on the webcam again. We were able to talk for a long time. It's so great to be able to see him. He is doing well. Staying busy. He said he got a package from Nana today. His unit was on CNN this evening. It showed them slingloading a blackhawk that had to make an emergency landing. Abrahm was on that mission.
This evening Adam got into a little trouble. I was in the computer room for a few minutes. He was in the kitchen playing in the box of those packing peanuts. He had been moving them in and out of his bucket with a shovel. While I was in the computer room he decided to dump the entire box on the floor. My entire kitchen was covered!!! It took us 30 minutes to clean them up. Adam kept saying Mom help and messy.
Well I am off to bed now. I'll keep trying to post the pictures. Hopefully it will work.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Day #70
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment