Sunday, March 27, 2005
Day #67
Good evening everyone. We had a pretty good day here! Kind of a rough evening, but not too bad. All day we spent cleaning and organzing for our party this evening. We had some friends from church over. Adam's favorite friends came over, Lauren and Miranda. They played, hunted Easter eggs in the living room and at dinner. After dinner they played more and then made their own desserts. I think everyone had a nice time. The kids were all really good. Adam was a bit wild, but not too bad. I got to "talk" to Abrahm today via the webcam. I could see and hear him from Iraq. He could only hear us since we don't have a webcam yet. It was great to see him. He looks great! He says his hair is too long, but it looks just right to me. He's had the last couple of days off from flying, but will resume his flying tomorrow. He had a meeting with the Senator from Rhode Island and Wolf Blitzer today. It was short and for commanders and first seargents in the Battalion. So who knows, maybe the Sugar Bears will end up on the news!! Well I better sign off. I'm tired and tomorrow proves to be a wild day! Good night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment