Sunday, February 20, 2005

Day #32

It's bath night at the DiMarco's. In an effort to get ready for church tomorrow, both boys had a bath. Both went very well. Alden loves his bath (for now). Adam spends more time playing than bathing. Hopefully we'll have a good night and make it to church in the morning. 8:30 is going to come awful quickly I think. We had a very busy day running errands. We took our new stroller out on the town today. Adam loved it. Alden slept the whole time, so I guess he liked it too! Alden had a better evening tonight. He went down without too much of a fuss. I think he was down in 20 mintues instead of 2 hours. Let's pray he has a good rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abrahm,
So happy you got moved into your own space. Sorry you are so busy but timedoespass fat that way. We do appreciate what all you fellows and gals are doing over there. Think your Mom has finished what we started with the boys,but she is avery creative Grandmother. Am glad there is one grandma that can. I find this to be a wonderful characteristic in educators. Take care. Know we are thinking of you. Your mother in law