Saturday, February 19, 2005
Day #31
Today we spent the day at home. For the past 3 nights, including tonight, Alden has decided he wants to cry and be held from 10:00 to midnight. I've just laid him down for about the 4th time tonight. Once he is asleep he is fine, it's just getting him to sleep that's the problem. He only does it for his intial bedtime at night. After his feeding at night and during the day he does great! Hopefully we outgrow this little issue soon. Last night at 12:30 am just as I was laying down to sleep, Adam decided he needed his mommy. He was up on and off until about 2:00 am. That is definately unusual for him. But needless to say I was exhausted today. Well enough complaining. Grammy ran errands this afternoon while I stayed at home with the boys. Adam and I caught up on our mommy and son time that he's been missing. We read lots of books. He can now fill in the letters when I sing the ABC song to him. He doesn't know them all, but he knows a lot of them. He also can say words that you leave out when reading his favorite stories. He's such a smart little guy. I did need Abrahm here today (for lots of reasons). But the main one being that our double stroller arrived in the mail. I had to assemble it all by myself. As you can see from the picture we had success with as few swear words as possible being said. Adam spent the evening being chauffered around the house in his new wheels. The final happening of the evening was Mommy's night out. I met a friend and went to my favorite restaurant for dinner. We had a very nice time. It was nice to be with another adult without the kids for a little while. Wish us luck tonight. Alden seems to be down for the count now and hopefully Adam will stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment